Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
San Francisco, CA, USA
Type of Job
Jun 6, 2020
• Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels. And support the implementation of promotional plans.
• Contribute to all aspects of Marketing, Content, Public Relation strategy
• Draft PR-related content and coordinate submissions in support of a variety of PR programs, including media pitches, blog posts speaking opportunities, etc.
• Develop, foster, and maintain media relations.
• Personally create high-quality content in addition to acting as managing editor for additional article writing contractors
• Present solutions in times of PR crisis.
• Create regular analysis reports for executive management by leading survey initiatives and analyzing public opinion.
About the Company