San Mateo, CA, USA
Type of Job
• Oversee accounting department operations, G/L, A/P, A/R, Credit & Collections, Tax (income, sales, property, etc.), and Cash Management.
• Direct the general ledger month-end close process and preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements, including revenue booking and reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
• Deliver fully reviewed financial statements to the management on a timely monthly basis.
• Prepare quarterly sales commission schedule.
• Work closely with FP&A and Sales Operations functions to analyze and explain variances.
• Plan and execute semi-annual and yearend inventory count. Review count results and identify the reasons for the discrepancies.
• Manage annual external audit and quarterly review process.
• Assist annual internal audit.
About the Company