San Mateo, CA, USA
Type of Job
• Serve as liaison between the customer, sales representatives and the fulfillment team, ensure the order information is complete, and provided assistance to the sales development representatives.
• Collaborate with internal teams such as operation, finance, product within a fast-paced environment.
• Support sales representatives to provide price quotations, availability of goods, and delivery lead time estimates.
• Document interactions with customers, requests and actions in company’s customer relationship management (CRM) software. Allocate actions to collaborating teams to ensure customer requests are met in a timely fashion.
• Collect customer feedbacks on Turing products and services, identify trends in customer interest and demand, and provide key insights to product team to drive evolution of company’s product portfolio.
About the Company